- Studio: $2,535+ /Month
- 1 Bedroom : $2,670+ /Month
- 2 Bedroom : $3,395 /Month
Location & Details
- Boston, MA 02118
- Neighborhood: South End
- Number of Units: Harrison Court 71, James Court 136
- Year Built: Original Building – historical – over 100 years old, gutted and gentrified, and new construction – Project for Harrison Court and James court finished early 2015
DescriptionThe main building at this complex was a Victorian era mansion. Over the years it had been used as a residence for various wealthy Bostonians and also as high school. About 5 years ago the property was sold and renovated as well as new construction in the land associated with this venue and both Harrison Court as well as James Court were built and developed. The original charm from the Victorian era has been preserved, but all apartment homes are new, modernized and also have abundant amenities and finishes.
The grounds are also landscaped and there is optional garage parking, zip car, pet friendly, and beautiful resident lounge, club room, and fitness options.
For the uninitiated, the South End is gentrified and offers wonderful streets, eateries, culture, and entertainment. This location is fantastic for anyone that wants to enjoy the dynamic refinement of Boston, and if you also work in the area a massive bonus.
To quantify the amenities in this area that one could easily walk to include:
1. Over 120 restaurants and food options
2. 150 Shops
3. 30+ art galleries
4. Multiple parks and community gardens